How It Works
How it works:
We generally have 3 different sets of customers.
1. STOCK UNITS – Customers that want a stock trailer as soon as possible and want their trailer ASAP! These customers drive to Douglas, GA and pick up our trailers for the prices listed on our site.
– The Enclosed Cargo Trailers listed on our site are almost always in stock (Of course we can run out occasionally so call to check.
– We stock trailers in black or white. So, if you are in a rush, or you are passing through Georgia (vacationing etc) then you may be able to pick up a trailer..
– We do require a credit card deposit to hold your trailer while you are enroute.
-We stock lots of trailers, but we also sell many, so always call us to check an reserve stock so we do not sell out before you get here.
2. CUSTOM TRAILERS – Customer who are looking to have a trailer built to specifications and do not mind waiting as little as 10-15 days to get exactly what they want.
-See our trailer option pages for many options but if you are looking for something special give us a call. We can build just about anything.
– Once again if you want this trailer ASAP, we can let you know when it is done and you can come and pick it up.
3. DELIVERIES – Customers who do not hav3e time or resources to come to us and pick up a trailer. We work with a very reputable delivery team that can deliver you trailer direct to you.
– Rates typically run $1.35 to $1.50 per loaded mile (one way to you.) You can use Google or Mapquest to figure out miles to 31533 (Douglas, GA) and multiply that by $1.50 and that is going to cover most deliveries.. Gas prices, or tolls can affect this number but that will give you an excellent estimate.. Call us today to get an exact price for your area. See the Delivery tab above for more information and examples on areas.